Abstract should be sent as a brief summary of a research article, in the form available on the Conference website. It should not exceed 500, nor be more concise than 150 words, excluding Keywords and Authors affiliations.
The abstract should be informative and should clearly indicate the topic and purpose of the paper.
You can prepare your abstract using Microsoft Word, according to the instructions on the website of Mongeometrija 2016.
The deadline for submission of extended abstracts is defined so to match with the deadline for submission of the Camera-ready manuscript, in order to give enough time to prepare it in the manner that accurately reflects the content of the paper, and also to involve the necessary figures or other material of importance.
Extended abstracts will be published in the Conference’s Book of Abstracts.
The full papers will be available online, at the Conference website, as Electronic Proceedings.
All submitted manuscripts must adhere strictly to Mongeometrija 2016 format.
Please use the templates for formatting your camera ready manuscript and the extended abstract.
Steps after your abstract has been accepted
- If there are any objections to the scope or methods of the research, please keep this in mind when sending the full paper.
- Prepare Camera-ready paper according to the instructions on the website of Mongeometrija 2016.
- Prepare Extended Abstract including figures, tables, or any additional content which adequately illustrates the essence of your research, according to the instructions on the website of Mongeometrija 2016.
- In the Extended Abstract, it is not necessary to include References or Acknowledgements.
- Make sure that at least one author registers for the Conference.
- Sign and send the copyright transfer form to:
- Send camera-ready manuscripts in MS Word and PDF-format to: