Abstract should be sent as a brief summary of a research article, in the form available on the Conference website. It should not exceed 500, nor be more concise than 150 words, excluding Keywords and Authors affiliations.
The abstract should be informative and should clearly indicate the topic and purpose of the paper.
All submitted manuscripts must adhere strictly to moNGeometrija 2020 format.
Please use the templates for formatting your camera ready manuscript and the extended abstract.
Steps after your abstract and paper has been accepted
- If there are any objections to the scope or methods of the research, please keep this in mind when sending the full paper.
- Prepare Camera-ready paper according to the instructions on the website of moNGeometrija 2020.
- Prepare Abstract according to the instructions on the website of moNGeometrija 2020.
- Make sure that at least one author registers for the Conference.
- Sign and send the copyright transfer form to:
Send camera-ready manuscripts in MS Word and PDF-format to: